Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
151.21 MB | 294 pages
BIG UPDATE TO MASTERY CLUB! Previous purchasers go to your “My Purchases” area and download the newly updated mastery Club materials! It’s a FREE update for you!
I designed Mastery Club years about 30 years ago during the early years of my career and have refined it into an even more amazing program to challenge all students. Mastery Club is designed to motivate and challenge students to learn something new. Mastery Club is voluntary and takes very little teacher time to manage. Your students will NOT say they're bored in YOUR classroom!
Students decide which of the 86 challenges in the areas of social studies, science, language arts, math and miscellaneous topics they would like to learn about. Students may use references and the online links to learn the answer the challenge question, becoming a “1 Star Member.” When 16 challenges have been mastered, students become members of the “Hall of Fame.” Students track their own progress and determine their route through the challenges in this self-directed program.
Mastery Club is NO PREP and ready to print and use today in your classroom and for years to come! There are also editable materials for you to use if you’d like to customize this program. I give you LOTS of choices in this set so you can customize it to fit your needs. Teachers have permission to change the name of the club and personalize Mastery Club to meet their needs in their state or country.
See the 8-page visual preview to see photos and details of this incredible program.
You will receive 294 pages of these materials in this set in PDF, Editable PDF, Publisher, and Word formats for you to customize many program components:
• Quick Start Guide (one page)
• Quick Start Photos to help you visually see the program in action
• Directions, Hints, and Tips for Implementing Mastery Club in Your Classroom
• Letter Home Explaining Mastery Club
• All Student Recording Answer Sheets – plus two blank forms to add your own challenges
• Teacher Answer Keys – All answer keys and sample answers for open-ended questions with website links
• Teacher Grade Book Chart – To print and put into your grade book to record the number of challenges earned. Editable Word version also provided.
• Student Mastery Club Notebook Cover
• Student Versions of Challenge Questions – One and two page options are provided
• Student Achievements Recording Charts – Three forms are provided for students to track their own progress (choose the one you prefer)
• Sticker/Labels for Student Journals – These are formatted to print on Avery 8163 2 x 4 inch labels to attach to a student’s Mastery Club folder or binder. Stickers have 4 choices of sayings: Mastery Club, My Mastery Club Folder, My Mastery Club Binder, and My Mastery Club Notebook. Print the labels you prefer.
• Sticker/Labels for Student Worksheet File Folders – There are 3 sheets of labels designed for printing on Avery 8160 1 x 2-5/8 inch labels. Stickers tell the challenge number and topic.
• Wall Set of Challenge Question Posters – This is for you to post on your bulletin board. Posters are color coded by subject matter and designed for wall placement.
• Join Mastery Club Posters – There are two designs that say, “Join Mastery Club” These can be used to label your crate also.
• “Just Say ‘No’ to Boredom” Wall Poster
• Student Award Certificate of Achievement – Type into the PowerPoint or MS Word versions to personalize certificates for your learners
• Examples of Mastery Club Award Certificates
• Hall of Fame Wall Posters – Type information using PowerPoint or MS Word
Enjoy the enthusiasm of your students as they self-direct their learning!
This program is simple to use! I always give buyers lots of extras to use if they want so you can pick and choose what you like. :) Here’s more details of the files you’ll get: Mastery Club PDF Documents: (221 pages))
• Quick Start Directions (1 page)
• Quick Start Photos (9 pages)
• Detailed Teacher Directions (8 pages)
• Teacher Answer Keys (43 pages)
• Challenge Questions (11 pages)
• Student Worksheets - for the crate (90 pages)
• Student Tracking Materials (9 pages)
• Teacher Grade Book Chart (4 pages)
• Hall of Fame Wall Posters (6 pages)
• Wall Posters (20 pages)
• Award Certificates-Print & Use (6 pages)
• Award Certificates-Examples (5 pages)
• Labels-File Folder (3 pages)
• Labels-Student Journals (4 pages)
Mastery Club Editable Materials Using PowerPoint: (40 pages)
• Answer Keys - Add Your Own - Editable (7 pages)
• Student Worksheets - Add Your Own - Editable (5 pages)
• Challenge Questions - Editable (13 pages)
• Award Certificates - Editable (6 pages)
• Hall of Fame Wall Poster - Editable (7 pages)
• Student Letter Explaining Mastery Club - Editable (2 pages)
Mastery Club Editable Materials Using MS Word: (33 pages)
• Award Certificate - Editable (1 page)
• Labels-File Folder Labels - Editable (3 pages)
• Labels-Student Journals - Editable (4 pages)
• Hall of Fame Wall Chart Options - Editable (5 pages)
• Answer Sheet Generic - Full Page - Editable (1 page)
• Answer Sheet Generic - Half Page - Editable (1 page)
• Student Record of Achievements - Editable (2 pages)
• Teacher Grade Book Chart - Editable (1 page)
• Challenge Questions (1-page)
• Challenge Question Wall Posters - Editable (14 pages)