Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
151.21 MB | 294 pages
Mastery Club motivates and challenges students to learn something new. It is voluntary and takes very little teacher time to manage. Your students will NOT say they're bored in YOUR classroom and once you set it up, you will use it every year with ease!
Students decide which of the 86 challenges in the areas of social studies, science, language arts, math and miscellaneous topics they would like to learn about. Students may use references and the online links to learn the answer the challenge question, becoming a “1 Star Member.” When 16 challenges have been mastered, students become members of the “Hall of Fame.” Students track their own progress and determine their route through the challenges in this self-directed program. Since the program is self-directed, it will be just as successful in first grade as eighth grade!
Mastery Club is NO PREP and ready to print and use today in your classroom and for years to come! There are also editable materials for you to use if you’d like to customize this program. I give you LOTS of choices in this set so you can customize it to fit your needs. Teachers have permission to change the name of the club and personalize Mastery Club to meet their needs in their state or country.
See the 8-page visual preview to see photos and details of this incredible program.
This program is simple to use! I like to include lots of extras to use if they want so you can pick and choose what you like. :) Here’s a peek at the 294 pages of materials you’ll get: Mastery Club PDF Documents:
• Quick Start Directions (1 page)
• Quick Start Photos (9 pages)
• Detailed Teacher Directions (8 pages)
• Teacher Answer Keys (43 pages)
• Challenge Questions (11 pages)
• Student Worksheets - for the crate (90 pages)
• Student Tracking Materials (9 pages)
• Teacher Grade Book Chart (4 pages)
• Hall of Fame Wall Posters (6 pages)
• Wall Posters (20 pages)
• Award Certificates-Print & Use (6 pages)
• Award Certificates-Examples (5 pages)
• Labels-File Folder (3 pages)
• Labels-Student Journals (4 pages)
Mastery Club Editable Materials Using PowerPoint:
• Answer Keys - Add Your Own - Editable (7 pages)
• Student Worksheets - Add Your Own - Editable (5 pages)
• Challenge Questions - Editable (13 pages)
• Award Certificates - Editable (6 pages)
• Hall of Fame Wall Poster - Editable (7 pages)
• Student and Parent Letter Explaining Mastery Club - Editable (2 pages)
Mastery Club Editable Materials Using MS Word:
• Award Certificate - Editable (1 page)
• Labels-File Folder Labels - Editable (3 pages)
• Labels-Student Journals - Editable (4 pages)
• Hall of Fame Wall Chart Options - Editable (5 pages)
• Answer Sheet Generic - Full Page - Editable (1 page)
• Answer Sheet Generic - Half Page - Editable (1 page)
• Student Record of Achievements - Editable (2 pages)
• Teacher Grade Book Chart - Editable (1 page)
• Challenge Questions (1-page)
• Challenge Question Wall Posters - Editable (14 pages)