Do you have fast finishers who need enrichment activities? How about a program that is easy for you to manage and runs all year-long for students, and best yet, once you set it up, you can use EVERY year with NO prep? You won't have to hear, "I'm finished, what do I do now?" anymore! Mastery Club is your answer!
Mastery Club is THE best set of fast finisher activities that students and parents will remember from their year with you! It's worked for my upper elementary students for years with huge success.
Students love Mastery Club because it allows them be in charge of what and when they want to learn. The material is NOT grade level specific, rather, students choose the challenges that interest them. Many first grade classrooms and whole schools successfully challenge their students with Mastery Club. Still wondering? I bet some of your your students can name the 7 continents or the order of the planets in the solar system, or can count to 20 in Spanish. You can see the Mastery Club Challenges
and decide if it works for you.
It's amazing how much students will work to get their name on the Hall of Fame wall at the end of the year and get a personalized award certificate.
Mastery Club is voluntary and takes very little teacher time to manage. Your students will NEVER say they're bored in YOUR classroom!
Students decide which of the 86 challenges in the areas of social studies, science, language arts, math and miscellaneous topics they would like to learn about. Students may use references and the online links to learn the answer the challenge question, becoming a “1 Star Member.” When 16 challenges have been mastered, students become members of the “Hall of Fame.” Students track their own progress and determine their route through the challenges in this self-directed program. Since the program is self-directed, it will be just as successful in first grade as fifth grade!
Many teachers are using Mastery Club for their "Genius Hour" program.
Do you want to add or change the challenges? Do it using the editable documents!
I give you LOTS of editable choices in this set so you can customize it to fit your needs. You have permission to change the name of the club and personalize Mastery Club to meet your needs!
Click the green visual preview to see photos and details of this incredible program!
Mastery Club PDF Documents:
• Quick Start Teacher Directions (1 page)
• Quick Start Photos (9 pages)
• Detailed Teacher Directions (8 pages)
• Teacher Answer Keys (43 pages)
• Challenge Questions (11 pages)
• Student Answer Worksheet Forms - for the crate (90 pages)
• Student Data Tracking Materials (9 pages)
• Teacher Grade Book Chart (4 pages)
• Hall of Fame Wall Posters (6 pages)
• Questions on Wall Posters (20 pages)
• Award Certificates-Print & Use (6 pages & 5 pages Examples)
• Labels-File Folder Tabs & Student Journals (3 pages & 4 pages)
Mastery Club EDITABLE Materials Using PowerPoint & MS Word:
• Answer Keys - Add Your Own - Editable (7 pages PPT)
• Answer Sheet Generic - Full Page & Half Page - Editable (2 pages Word)
• Award Certificate - Editable (1 page Word & 6 pages PPT))
• Challenge Question Wall Posters - Editable (14 pages Word & 13 pages PPT))
• Challenge Questions (1 page Word)
• Hall of Fame Wall Chart Options - Editable (5 pages Word) & 7 pages PPT)
• Labels-File Folder Labels - Editable (3 pages Word)
• Labels-Student Journals - Editable (4 pages Word)
• Parent Letter Explaining Mastery Club - (1 page Word & 1 page PPT)
• Student Letter Explaining Mastery Club (4 pages PPT)
• Student Record of Achievements - Editable (2 pages Word PPT
• Student Answer Worksheets - Add Your Own - Editable (25 pages PPT)
• Teacher Grade Book Chart - Editable (1 page Word)
Enjoy challenging ALL of your learners!