Do you have fast finishers who need enrichment activities? How about a program that is easy for you to manage and runs all year-long for students, and best yet, once you set it up, you can use EVERY year with NO prep? You won't have to hear, "I'm finished, what do I do now?" anymore! Mastery Club is your answer!
Mastery Club is THE best set of fast finisher activities that students and parents will remember from their year with you! It's worked for my upper elementary students for years with huge success.
Students love Mastery Club because it allows them be in charge of what and when they want to learn. The material is NOT grade level specific, rather, students choose the challenges that interest them. Many classrooms and whole schools successfully challenge their students with Mastery Club. Still wondering? I bet some of your your students can name the 7 continents or the order of the planets in the solar system, or can count to 20 in Spanish.
The MASTERY CLUB CHALLENGES
are housed here on my website. You will get the password to access all of the links in your purchase. Links are chosen for elementary students.
It's amazing how much students will work to get their name on the Hall of Fame wall at the end of the year and get a personalized award certificate.
Mastery Club is voluntary and takes very little teacher time to manage. Your students will NEVER say they're bored in YOUR classroom!
Students decide which of the 86 challenges in the areas of social studies, science, language arts, math and miscellaneous topics they would like to learn about. Students may use references and the online links to learn the answer the challenge question, becoming a “1 Star Member.” When 16 challenges have been mastered, students become members of the “Hall of Fame.” Students track their own progress and determine their route through the challenges in this self-directed program. Since the program is self-directed, it will be just as successful in third grade as fifth grade!
Many teachers are using Mastery Club for their "Genius Hour" program.
Do you want to add or change the challenges? Do it using the editable documents!
I give you LOTS of editable choices in this set so you can customize it to fit your needs. You have permission to change the name of the club and personalize Mastery Club to meet your needs!
Click the green "Look Inside" button to preview and see photos and details of this incredible program!
Mastery Club PDF Documents:
• Password to access the student website links
• Quick Start Teacher Directions
• Quick Start Photos
• Detailed Teacher Directions
• Teacher Answer Keys
• Challenge Questions
• Student Answer Worksheet Forms - for the crate
• Student Data Tracking Materials
• Teacher Grade Book Chart
• Hall of Fame Wall Posters
• Questions on Wall Posters
• Award Certificates-Print & Use
• Labels-File Folder Tabs & Student Journals
Mastery Club EDITABLE Materials (PowerPoint and MS Word):
• Answer Keys - Add Your Own - Editable
• Answer Sheet Generic - Full Page & Half Page - Editable
• Award Certificate - Editable
• Challenge Question Wall Posters - Editable
• Challenge Questions
• Hall of Fame Wall Chart Options - Editable
• Labels-File Folder Labels - Editable
• Labels-Student Journals - Editable
• Parent Letter Explaining Mastery Club
• Student Letter Explaining Mastery Club
• Student Record of Achievements - Editable
• Student Answer Worksheets - Add Your Own - Editable
• Teacher Grade Book Chart - Editable
Enjoy challenging ALL of your learners!