This engaging activity requires students to locate positive and negative numbers on a number line in order to solve a Match It Up puzzle activity.
- Lesson Plan included
- Fun and engaging!
- THREE levels of differentiation to ensure students are equally supported and extended by providing an easier and more complex version of the same task. The most simple task has a number line ranging from - 5 to 5, whilst the more complex have number lines with varying scales.
- Answer sheet included for easy marking
- Perfect for Maths Rotations
- Australian Curriculum aligned
- Common Core State Standard aligned
- FREE number line templates included to support with explicit teaching sessions