Match It Up! is a fun twist on Memory. Students are divided into teams and play in rounds. It is perfect for unit and exam reviews. This pack includes the template and instructions for creating your own version of the game just for your classroom! You will use this again and again as an easy to create, low-prep review game for your content area. Flip cards, track round matches, and type the scores right into the scoreboard while the PowerPoint is still in present mode!
How to Play:
1. Divide the class into three teams.
2. Each team should send a player to the Smartboard or computer.
3. Each player will select two cards by clicking on them. If there is no match, they will flip the cards back over by clicking on them again.
4. If a player gets a match, click on the “Round Tracker” icon.
5. On the “Round Tracker” slide, click on the circle for the team that got a match. The 1 circle will appear, indicating they have one match. Click on the 1 for the 2 to appear, and so on.
6. Return to the round by clicking on the appropriate round icon.
7. At the end of the round, when all matches are made, the team with the most matches gets a point.
8. Click on the “Score Board” icon, and give the appropriate team a point.
9. Type the point directly onto the screen in present mode. Then click on the next round icon to continue playing.
10. Play the remaining rounds the same way. Whoever has the most points when all rounds are complete, wins!
This is a part of my $$ Saving PowerPoint Game Bundle 1
Be sure to check out my otherClassroom GAMES.
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.
Be sure to check out my blog for stories, resources, and ideas! My Blog