This is a great activity that I have used in my third grade classroom to practice standard form, expanded form and word form of numbers. This set includes many different level/degrees of difficulty so that it is really easy to differentiate!
The students can cut out the pieces and sort them out. Then they match groups of three and glue them onto their chart. Each level has 6 sets of matches (a total of 18 pieces per level to sort and glue). Kids can start with 2-digit and work their way up or you can select the level best for them to use.
1. Directions sheet (if you want to use as a center)
2. 2-digit sheet (tens place)
3. 3-digit sheet (hundreds place)
4. 4-digit sheet (thousands place)
5. 5-digit sheet (ten-thousands place)
6. 6-digit sheet (hundred-thousands place)
7. Blank recording sheet (students can create their one and write them into the chart)