This download includes 2 different "Match Up" games for third grade.
1. I Have, Who Has - Different ways to tell time.
2. Match Up - Counting Coins. A set of coins is on one card and the value of the coins is on another card . Students must find their match as they circulate around the room.
3. Match Up - Elapsed Time - One card has a Start and End time. The match up is of how much time has elapsed.
4. Match Up - Time to the Quarter Hour
5. Match Up - Time to the Half Hour
These activities are meant to be printed out on card stock and then passed out to the students (each student receiving one card). Students will then "Find their Match" by walking around the room to find the correct name of what they have. Teachers can then review concepts using these matches.
This can also be used for center work with partners to review concepts.