Also included in
- Do you need easy-to-assign Seesaw digital centers for your Kindergarten classroom? This bundle is full of engaging phonics and math digital activities and printable task cards for kindergarten. It includes fun centers to practice skills like building number sense, adding, subtracting, rhyming, p$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
Need a fun and engaging way to help your students practice identifying the beginning sounds in words? This set includes a Seesaw activity and task cards to give your students print and digital options for practicing first sound fluency skills.
On each task card, students will choose the picture that has the same beginning sound as a given picture. There are no print or text in these activities; they are meant to practice phonemic awareness and identifying beginning sounds.
This resource is a set of 30 printable task cards AND 1 preloaded activity for Seesaw.
- A PDF with a link to a preloaded Seesaw activity (20 questions)
- 1 set of printable task cards (30 task cards total)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders