Directions for Playing the Game
Colored counters for each player
Six sided dice numbered 1-6
NOTE: There are several different game boards with the dominos arranged in different order. This way there can be several different games being played at the same time if desired.
Print off Game Board and Place into sheet protector for durability
1. Players roll dice to determine which player goes first.
2. Player one rolls the dice and then chooses a square within that column,
3. Player one counts the dots on the domino in the fastest way possible.
4. Player one then tells the group what the number is in the box.
5. If player is correct, then player one places a counter on the box. If incorrect, player two takes their turn and play continues in sequence.
6. First player to get four squares in a row either across, down, or diagonally is the winner.
7. This game is great for centers as it does not require much instruction from the teacher.
8. This game teaches students to work cooperatively in small groups.
9. This game teaches the skill of counting, and adding.