This Match the Rhyme game was created to use with the Mrs. McNosh books by Sara Weeks.
This is a fun way to practice rhyming words while enjoying a great book. Perfect for a center activity.
There are 2 Rhyming Games Included:
* The first game uses the rhyming words from the book which are a bit more advanced.
* The second game uses easier 1 syllable rhyming words.
Both games come with:
1 cover page
1 game board
24 word cards
Card with all the rhyming words on it
How to play:
1. Player 1 picks a card, reads it and finds the rhyming word on their side of the board.
2. Player 2 picks a card, reads it and finds the rhyming word on their side of the board.
3. If they do not have a match their turn is over.
4. If a player draws the OOPS! card they must take all their markers off their side of the board and they start again.
5. If all cards get used, shuffle and use again until the game is over.
If you would like more information about this book and many others visit my blog The Picture Book Teacher's Edition
Follow with BlogLovin’
Follow with Feedly
The PBT’s Edition Facebook page
The PBT's Edition Pinterest Boards
© Paper, graphics, borders & fonts created by Shawna Devoe 2013
**If you have problems downloading this or any product, please make sure you have a current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.