This resource provides the following matching activities:
• colored picture of animal to same animal as a black line drawing.
• colored clip art picture of animal to name of the animal.
• black line drawing to black line drawing of animal.
• black line drawing to name of the animal.
The following animals are addressed by “work sheets”:
• zoo animals
• farm animals
• pond animals
• rainforest animals
The activities in this packet will support the following Preschool Early Learning and Development Standards:
• develop more control while holding writing/drawing tools.
• experiment using various writing tools.
• recognize and label animals in pictures.
• use small, precise finger and hand movements (fine motor skills).
• matching like objects (animals).
• matching animal picture to word.
Directions for use are provided.
• Laminate colored sheets to use in Circle Time.
• These activities are already differentiated for you.
• Choose the sheet that will meed your student’s individual needs.
• Supplement your thematic units by adding the packet coordinated to your unit (listed above).
Resource has been toddler tested and toddler approved!
Thank you for visiting our store.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!