- 26 English Alphabet Cards from A-Z with small and capital letters
- 2-4 different matching pictures for each alphabet (Most alphabets have 4 matching pictures except q – 3 pictures, and x – 2 pictures)
WAYS to use:
1) Match small and capital letters together!
2) Match the right alphabet with a picture that has the same beginning sound.
3) Sort the pictures according to their beginning sound.
4) Slap-it Game!: Distribute the picture cards equally to all players. Children take turns putting down 1 card on the table. If the beginning sounds of two consecutive cards match, SLAP! Last person to slap has to take all the cards on the table. First person to get rid of their cards wins!
For problems and questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to visit my blog for rollin' ideas!
Facebook (exclusive freebies, updates + giveaways!)