This File Folder Game addresses Preschool Math Skills by providing students with the opportunity to match colors (cats to their cat food bowls)..
* File Folder Games are great, quiet independent activities to use at naptime with your early risers or if you have non-sleepers in your group.
* File Folder Games are also useful when working with a student in a one- to- one situation, when doing drills or when targeting an individual student’s specific learning needs.
* File Folder Games provide students with the opportunity to practice skills previously introduced in a fun way.
* File Folder Games are great to use to review concepts with early learners particularly those with special learning needs or Autism.
* You can send File Folder Games home with your students for a Parent/Child Activity.
Directions to assemble File Folder Game are included.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!