MATCHING DECIMALS AND EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS
TWO very difficult worksheets where students must match decimals on one side with their equivalent fractions on the other side. NOT for the beginner as this is quite challenging!
Students are given a column of decimals and a column of equivalent fractions to match. The little "extra" here is that some of the fractions are NOT reduced yet STILL equlvalent to their corresponding decimals making it more challenging to find the match.
Students must know how to reduce well to solve these worksheets.
See thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea as to how these work. Use as classwork, homework or whole classroom lesson. Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- Fractions Review & Reinforcement
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! These are NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions about fractions and their properties. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN! They might even learn something from this!
- POWERPOINT "FRACTIONS ARE FUN"
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!