Matchy Math plays like the old game show Classic Concentration. You will select doors and make matches in order to reveal pieces of a rebus puzzle. Think: a picture of a key + P represents the word keep.
This game will math multiplied polynomials and factored polynomials so it can be used when teaching FOIL or can be used when teaching factoring
The four puzzles include
1. FOIL / Factoring Trinomials x^2+bx + c
2. Special Products / Factoring Perfect Square Trinomials and the Differences of Squares
3. FOIL/ Factoring Trinomials ax^2+bx + c
4. Mixed Review Including Factoring out a GCF and Factoring by Grouping,
The last slides are for teachers to print out and use as an answer key. They show which doors are matches and they also tell the answer to the rebus puzzle.
My students loved this game!!
For a free preview of how Matchy Math works, check out:
• Matchy Math: Graphing Inequalities Game *FREE*
Interested in more Matchy Math products? Check out these versions:
• Matchy Math: Solving One-Step Equations Game
• Matchy Math: Solving Two-Step and Mulit-Step Equations Game
• Matchy Math: Solving One-Step Inequalities Game
• Matchy Math: Solving Multi-Step Inequalities Game
I’d really appreciate your feedback!:
It’s quick and easy. Go to your My Purchases
page and next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. It helps me and it earns you TpT credits!