Matchy Math plays like the old game show Classic Concentration. You will select doors and make matches in order to reveal pieces of a rebus puzzle. Think: a picture of a key + P represents the word keep.
This game will match two-step inequalities and multi-step inequalities with their solutions.
The four puzzles include
1. Solving Two-Step Inequalities
2. Solving Multi-Step Inequalities
3. Solving Inequalities with Variables on Both Sides (including problems with no solution and all real numbers as a solution)
4. Multi-Step Mix Up
The last few slides are for teachers to print out and use as an answer key. They show which doors are matches and they also tell the answer to the rebus puzzle.
For a free preview of how Matchy Math works, check out:
• Matchy Math: Graphing Inequalities Game
Interested in more Matchy Math products? Check out these versions:
• Matchy Math: Solving One-Step Inequalities Game
• Matchy Math: Solving One-Step Equations Game
• Matchy Math: Solving Two-Step Equations and Multi-Step Equations Game
• Matchy Math: Multiplying and Factoring Polynomials Game