Matchy Math plays like the old game show Classic Concentration. You will select doors and make matches in order to reveal pieces of a rebus puzzle. Think: a picture of a key + P represents the word keep.
This game will match one-step inequalities with their solutions.
The four puzzles include
1. Solving One-Step Inequalities Using Addition and Subtraction
2. Solving One-Step Inequalities Using Multiplication and Division
3. Solving One-Step Inequalities with Fractions
4. Solving One-Step Inequalities Mixed Review
The last few slides are for teachers to print out and use as an answer key. They show which doors are matches and they also tell the answer to the rebus puzzle.
My students loved this game!!
For a free preview of how Matchy Math works, check out:
• Matchy Math: Graphing Inequalities Game *FREE*
If you like this game, you'll love my other Matchy Math Games:
• Matchy Math: Solving Multi-Step Inequalities Game
• Matchy Math: Solving One-Step Equations Game
• Matchy Math: Solving Two-Step Equations and Multi-Step Equations Game
• Matchy Math: Multiplying and Factoring Polynomials Game
Please leave feedback!