Matchy Math plays like the old game show Classic Concentration. You will select doors and make matches in order to reveal pieces of a rebus puzzle. Think: a picture of a key + P represents the word keep.
This game will match two-step equations and multi-step equations with their solutions.
The four puzzles include
1. Solving Two-Step Equations
2. Solving Multi-Step Equations
3. Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides (including problems with no solution and all real numbers as a solution)
4. Multi-Step Mix Up
The last few slides are for teachers to print out and use as an answer key. They show which doors are matches and they also tell the answer to the rebus puzzle.
My students loved this game!!
For a free preview of how Matchy Math works, check out:
• Matchy Math: Graphing Inequalities Game *FREE*
Interested in more Matchy Math products? Check out these versions:
• Matchy Math: Solving One-Step Equations Game
• Matchy Math: Solving One-Step Inequalities Game
• Matchy Math: Solving Multi-Step Inequalities Game
• Matchy Math: Multiplying / Factoring Polynomials
I’d really appreciate your feedback!:
It’s quick and easy. Go to your My Purchases
page and next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. It helps me and it earns you TpT credits!