Matchy Math plays like the old game show Classic Concentration. You will select doors and make matches in order to reveal pieces of a rebus puzzle. Think: a picture of a key + P represents the word keep.
This game will match pairs of triangles with their reason for congruence and other properties of triangles.
The four puzzles include
1. Triangle Congruence
2. Triangle Sum Theorem
3. Classifying Triangles
4. Triangle Congruence Statments
The last few slides are for teachers to print out and use as an answer key. They show which doors are matches and they also tell the answer to the rebus puzzle.
For a free preview of how Matchy Math works, check out:
• Matchy Math: Graphing Inequalities Game
Interested in more Matchy Math products? Check out these versions:
• Matchy Math: Solving One-Step Inequalities Game
• Matchy Math: Solving One-Step Equations Game
• Matchy Math: Solving Two-Step Equations and Multi-Step Equations Game
• Matchy Math: Multiplying and Factoring Polynomials Game