Matchy Math plays like the old game show Classic Concentration. You will select doors and make matches in order to reveal pieces of a rebus puzzle. Think: a picture of a key + P represents the word keep.
This game will match various forms of equations or give information and match with the linear equations written using that information.
The four puzzles include
1. Rewriting Equations in Slope Intercept Form
2. Rewrite Equations in Slope Intercept Form (given m and b)
3. Rewrite Equations in Slope Intercept Form (given points or other info)
4. Parallel, Perpendicular, or Neither
The last few slides are for teachers to print out and use as an answer key. They show which doors are matches and they also tell the answer to the rebus puzzle.
For a free preview of how Matchy Math works, check out:
• Matchy Math: Graphing Inequalities Game
Interested in more Matchy Math products? Check out these versions:
• Matchy Math: Solving One-Step Inequalities Game
• Matchy Math: Solving One-Step Equations Game
• Matchy Math: Solving Two-Step Equations and Multi-Step Equations Game
• Matchy Math: Multiplying and Factoring Polynomials Game