Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.05 MB | N/A pages
¡Grítala! or Shout it Out!
Here is a fun way to practice the numbers in Spanish while also flexing those basic math skills!
Numbers 0-100 in Spanish
The Mathematic operations for plus, minus, subtract, divided by and equals
PowerPoint Presentation with 15 different math equations written out in Spanish.
Microsoft Word document with the answers written out in the numerical form (1,2,3,etc.). These are to be printed out on 3x5 index cards.
How to play:
1) Print out 2 sets of the index cards, preferably on different colors.
2) Divide your class into two teams.
3) Pass out an index card to each student. One set of the cards should be distributed amongst one team and the other set should be distributed amongst the 2nd team. If your class is less than 30 students, some may receive more than one card.
4) Present the 1st slide to the class. If they think that the number on the card answers the question, they then stand up and shout it out.
5) Whichever team shouts out the correct answer first, wins the point for their team.
You can decide to deduct points or not. For example, if a student shouts out the wrong answer I deduct a point for the team. That is a personal decision and can depend on the population of students you are teaching.