This jam-packed resource supports the science strand: Materials, Objects, And Everyday Structures.
I've included tons of images that, along with concrete materials that you gather, help bring this topic to life.
• Material Sources Puzzles
• Worksheets for identifying materials
• Material Sort Headers, Pictures, and Photographs
• Writing/Discussion Prompt Cards about Materials
• Objects and Materials
• Waterproof - An investigation
• Materials Centre Ideas
• Worksheets for fasteners
• Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle - Circle Maps
• Worksheets for structures
• The Three Billy Goats Gruff
• The Three Little Pigs
• Construction Project - Plan and Reflection
• Structure Rubric
• Made by Humans/Found in Nature Activities
• A House is a House for Me
• Structures Centre Ideas
• Book List
• Materials and Structures Test
• Materials: Objects Made From Different Materials
• Materials: Where Do They Come From?
• Same Object, Different Materials, Different Purpose
• Structures: Human or Nature Made
• Types of Fasteners
This product is part of a Grade 1 Science - Ontario Curriculum Bundle
Don’t forget to check out the preview!
If you like this, you may be interested in:
Energy in Our Lives
Four Seasons - A Look at Seasonal Changes
Needs and Characteristics of Living Things
Human Development and Sexual Health
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me in the Product Q&A section below or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for looking!