With this printable, children will work on different 2-D shapes with the theme of Turkeys. The packet includes three different books.
--1 teacher book
--1 student book (can print two different ways)
--1 class book
Teachers should read the big book to the children first. Then have them work on their individual books next. The student booklet has repeated text and on each page a traceable shape next to a picture of a Turkey shape. They can also color.
The class book has a page for each child to draw a picture of their own turkey shape. Then the pages can be put together to make a class book. Teacher can then read it to the whole class.
Suggestions, tips, and differentiation:
* Pages are not numbered so teachers can pick and choose which pages they would like to do depending on the grade and level of the students.
* With the teacher's book, certain pages can also be printed; all pages or just the ones with a turkey
* With the turkey pages, children can guess the next shape.
* While reading the teacher's book, children can look for the shape around the room.
* Class book can be taken home by students who take their turn.
Rudolph, Rudolph With Your Nose So Red, What's the Shape of Your Head?
Become a Follower
Be the first to know about store sales and new products by clicking the green "Follow Me" star on this page under the store name. Another way is to click the green star on the home page of Creations by Mrs Mouse.
Creations by Mrs Mouse