- Math ACT Prep BUNDLE - Curriculum, Worksheets, Math Movies, & SlidesThis BUNDLE contains most all of my ACT Prep Resources -- check out all that's included!This Bundle contains a full 9 week curriculum that has lesson plans, bell ringers, review slides, guided notes, practice questions, daily ac$185.00$264.28Save $79.28
Math ACT Prep - 5-A-Days Basic Math Skills Review -- Full Year - ACT Math
Looking for a smaller number of weeks of 5-A-Days?
- Get a paper-based 4 week set of 5-A-Days Math ACT Prep here!
- Get an interactive, Google Forms compatible version here!
Included are 34 Weeks of 5-A-Days Math ACT Prep Worksheets -- 5 questions a day for 5 days in a week. This totals 25 math questions per week. These are math skills that students will use for the ACT. Some questions could appear as is in ACT questions, or others may be "building blocks" for solving more challenging questions. This tool was created to help build these skills gradually over time so they will become second-nature to students. The 5-A-Days practice keeps the skills fresh on their minds.
** See the PREVIEW for a FREE download of Day 1 and a mapping of all the skills to each week.
- Perfect for DAILY Warm-Ups or Bellringer activities OR homework assignments
- Answer key with solutions showing each question worked out
- Room available for students to work on the sheets
- Questions come from areas usually seen on the ACT math section (see Preview in listing for more details)
Topics covered in questions:
Range between Numbers and Quantity, Algebra, Statistics, and Geometry topics. Most skills reviewed have been presented to students in 8th grade or prior (including some basic Algebra). (See more details in the Preview.)
Additional ACT Prep Material from Teach Math With Me:
Plus more HERE.
I really enjoy helping students prepare for the math section of the ACT. I think these resources will help you prepare your students. Feel free to contact me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Don't forget to leave feedback. I really appreciate it! I'll be happy to help you with any questions you have.
Be sure to follow me here on TPT.
Let's also connect...
©TeachMathWithMe. All rights reserved by this author. This product is to be used by only one downloader unless additional licenses are purchased. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Please contact me for special discounts for group use. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.