Math Centers or Stations are a great way to help with skill practice and reinforcement. The activities listed here are also great for guided practice in whole or small group using a pocket chart.
This pack includes activities that are aligned with the Common Core.
Common Core Aligned Math “ANYTIME” Centers, Stations, or Pocket Charts
1. Racing Fun with Tens and Ones 1.NBT.2
2. Time to Eat 1.MD.B.
3 “Monkeying “Around with More and Less
(1more , 1 less, 10 more 10 less) 1.NBT.5
4. If, Then Movie Madness 1.0A.B.4
5. Fact Family Fun 1.0A.6
6. Odd and Even Sort
7. Extra, Extra Subtraction and Daily News
“Addition” This is two stations. 1.0.A.A.1
8. Ahoy There! Story Problems 1.0.A.A.1
This is two stations, addition and subtraction.
9. Ahoy, Matey! Counting by 10’s starting with any number
10. Super Fun with Hundreds, Tens, and Ones 1.NBT.2