Math About Me Math About Me Math About Me ...YIPPEE!
Flip Flap Book™ Math About Me Flip Flap Book™ Flip Flap Books™
Get ready to have your students think and write about the NUMBERS in their lives as they complete this Math about Me Flip Flap Book™ during the First Week of School!
Are you nervous about making a Flip-Flap book in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...
Flip Flap Book™ Video Tutorial
Included in this unit is:
* 1 M-A-T-H about Me Flip Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to write about NUMBERS in their lives.
- write how old they are
- write how many siblings they have
- write how many pets they have
- write how tall they are
- write their favorite number and why it is their favorite
- write how many letters in their first and last name
- write the number of their house
- a student photograph can also be included on the last page of the flip flap book and covered by a GUESS WHO flip page. This is a WONDERFUL bulletin board display for Meet the Teacher/Back to School Night for the parents to peruse through
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper ONLY!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER FLIP FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.
(keywords: back to school, beginning of the year activities, math about me, all about me, second grade, first grade, third grade)