PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Count On Me is a "Math About Me" activity with options. It includes a first draft sheet, final draft sheet, and mini response task cards. This activity has three options available, and has the option to make it as basic as you would like, or as challenging. The possibilities are endless!
* There is a traditional Math About Me option.
* Included is also an extended option where students use other students' Count on Me final drafts to answer the math questions. (Response cards are included.)
This option will take several days to complete, and is a fun an interesting way to get the students to learn about each other while working on basic math skills.
* A last option is a Guess Who version. Students do not include a picture and the others have to try to guess who the worksheet belongs to after figuring out the math questions.
Instructions are detailed for ALL three options.
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating
and leave a short comment for the product your purchased.
(Each time you give feedback for a paid item, TPT gives you
feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future
Don't miss a thing, including FREEBIES!
Follow me on:
- Your Thrifty Co-Teacher