Math Activities for the Year! Upper Elementary Color by Number
Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
Looking to give your students fun math activities that are easy to differentiate?This Big Bundle of Color by Number activities can do just that! *65* worksheets are included, and they are great to have on hand for centers, early finishers, sub plans, and more.
Once students are introduced to math skills, continued practice is vital to retention. Throw in a fun seasonal activity, and it's a win-win! With this big bundle, you'll always know you've got the perfect resource for your students throughout the year. No more scrambling to find an activity when you are in a pinch!
This bundle is ideal for Grades 4-5, but could also be used with other grade levels for enrichment or remediation. Please check out the PREVIEW and individual files listed so you can get a complete picture of what's included.
What you get:
- Fall (7 activities, 7 different pictures)
- Winter (7 activities, 7 different pictures)
- Christmas (6 activities, 6 different pictures)
- Valentine's Day (12 activities, 4 different pictures)
- St.Patrick's Day (12 activities, 4 different pictures)
- Spring (12 activities, 4 different pictures)
- Earth Day (9 activities, 3 different pictures)
That's a total of 65 activities!
The best part about this resource? Students can work on the activity that's *just right* for them! With so many choices, students can review, practice current skills, or be challenged to try something new.
Copyright © Gore's Globetrotters
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.