Students will use number cards to practice recognizing greater and less than numbers from 1-20.
How To Use This Center:
This activity is great for use in centers, small group, whole class, or even one on one. I like to use this activity in my pocket chart, but students can do this activity on their desk/table, or on a learning tray as well. I have provided math sign cards for students to place their answers, but if you have number magnets or other number manipulatives, you may use those.
Your Students Will:
Students will place the correct math sign card in between the numbers. If students are very young, you can give them a counting manipulative instead (like coins, counting bears, counting gems, etc.), and have them place them on all the “bigger” numbers, or all the “smaller” numbers.
What You Get In This Download
- 76 different cards for recognizing greater/less than numbers.
- Math symbol cards for greater than, less than, and equal to. (color)
- Math symbol cards for greater than, less than, and equal to. (b&w)
- Print each page on cardstock (if available).
- Cut on dotted lines.
- Laminate for durability.
- This activity is great for use in centers, small group, whole class, or even one on one.
★ Follow FH on Facebook
★ Watch FH videos on YouTube
★ Visit the FH Blog