Also included in
- Math Center Task Cards for Guided MathSmall group instruction is my favorite time of the day because I love having the opportunity to spend time working on a variety of math skills with a few students at a time. Your time is precious during this time and I wanted to create math activities that you$50.40$63.00Save $12.60
- Word Work & Math Activities MEGA BUNDLESmall group instruction is such a valuable time of the day because it gives you the opportunity to work with a few students at a time on reading and math skills. Your time is precious during this time and I wanted to create word work and math activities th$100.10$143.00Save $42.90
Counting, Number Writing, Decomposing Numbers, Place Value, Missing Addend
Small group instruction is my favorite time of the day because I love having the opportunity to spend time working on a variety of skills with a few students at a time. Your time is precious during this time and I wanted to create counting activities that you could easily grab and use. These counting adventures are perfect to use at the beginning of guided math. Each card focuses on a variety of number sense skills that are important for young learners to understand. Students can work on a specific skill or several in a matter of minutes. Simply laminate for durability and use your favorite mini erasers or counters to cover each answer or dry erase marker. The cards fit perfectly in photo storage boxes. Also great to use for early finishers as an independent center
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included.
The Following Activities are Included:
- Counting 1-20
- Fill in the missing number 1-100
- Base Ten Practice
- Number Writing
- Count How Many and Fill the Ten Frame
- Decomposing Numbers 1-10
- How Many More to Make Ten
- Fill in the Number Before and After
The Cards fit perfectly in the Iris Photo Cases
Follow me to learn about updates and FREEBIES
Feedback makes my heart happy. I would love to hear how your students liked the activities plus you earn TpT credits!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Learning!