Also included in
- Will you be teaching using Google Apps this year? Engage your elementary students with this fun DIGITAL, INTERACTIVE Math About Me activity for use with Google Slides™. Engage your students with Back to School math practice AND DIGITAL, distance learning SKILLS PRACTICE. This BUNDLE This is perf$6.00$7.50Save $1.50
Will you be teaching using Google Apps this year? Engage your third and fourth grade students with this fun DIGITAL, INTERACTIVE Math About Me activity for use with Google Slides™. Engage your students with Back to School math practice AND DIGITAL, distance learning SKILLS PRACTICE.
This is perfect for back to school practice with Google Slides™ in a math center or as whole-class instruction. This BRAND NEW resource is interactive, and adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. These DIGITAL easy-to-use Google Slides™ activities are the perfect way to practice number sense. It is also easily assigned through Google Classroom™.
It is the perfect activity for the first day or first week of digital learning, but may be used at any time of year!
The following skills are included:
*Typing Numbers & moving pieces in Google Slides™
* 10 more, 100 more
* Creating equations
* Comparing numbers using more and fewer
Are you looking for Digital Math about me for first and second graders? CLICK HERE
Get the BUNDLE that includes both resources HERE.
Be sure to check out the New DIGITAL Number of the Day for numbers 1-120 HERE.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
• This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom.
The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resources may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.