Need anchor charts to help your kids in math? Grab these colorful anchor charts! These versatile, multi-option anchor chart templates will meet your needs for the Common Core math standards in first grade! Use them to make digital charts on your smart or promethean board, print and make the templates "life anchor chart size" to display in your classroom, or print "handout size" to make mini-anchor charts to put on rings for your writing station or small group table.
This is a growing resource. I am making it as a supplemental resource to my Guided Math Workshop Lesson Plans. I will be adding more anchor charts to this file each month as needed. All anchor charts will be finished no later than May 2019. The price of this resource will increase each time charts are added.
Most anchor charts (unless noted) in this packet have 4 versions:
1) Full color blank template to fill in with your students (best practice)
2) Black and white template to fill in with your students (best practice)
Anchor charts can be printed on white paper or colored paper. They are made to be put together for poster/anchor chart size to been seen easily hanging on your classroom wall.
Anchor Charts Included SO FAR:
• Numbers Around Me (chart and photos to add to the chart)
• 120's chart
• Things We Count
• What Can Happen to my Set?
• Math Symbols Header page in full color only
• Words that add
• Words that subtract
• Words that show equality
• Words that compare
• Words that multiply
• Words that divide
• Ways To Make 10 Rainbow
• Star-Star-Wish chart (for giving feedback)
• I can count in groups
• Teach me to measure
• 10 is useful
• What is important about a clock?
• 2D Shapes
• 3D Shapes
• Whole - Half - Fourths Equal Parts chart
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2018, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!