Everything you need to know about calculating missing angles!
Angle Detective: Before we allow a rookie near the real cases, you first need to earn your angle detective badge...This pack includes 6, fun angle finding activities which must be completed to earn 'the badge' + 2 challenging 'cases'.
The pack is designed to become progressively more difficult, with each activity requiring skills and knowledge from a previous one to solve. Each page includes advice on how to solve the problems, allowing children to tackle the project at their own speed.
1) Angles on a straight line + right angles
2) Interior angles of triangles
3) Sides of equal length (isosceles triangles)
4) Interior angles of quadrilaterals
5) Angles around a point + opposite angles
6) Parallel lines and transversals (corresponding and alternate angles)
+2 challenging activities requiring the knowledge of all the above skills to solve.
No prep - just print. This pack requires no additional prep and is ready to use straight away. It can be given as a pack (making it suitable for homework too), or easily cut along the dotted lines to fit neatly inside an exercise or work book. Each activity comes complete with a full answer sheet at the back of the pack.