Are you looking for a simple Valentine themed time filler or morning warm up that you can use as a beautiful bulletin board display?
Maybe you need a stand-along activity to leave for a substitute? This fun art and math coloring sheet is just the ticket!
Students identify and color quadrilaterals, triangles and shapes with a curve according to a color key.
Differentiate! There are 3 versions of the same worksheet to allow you to meet the needs of all your learners:
♥︎ Option A: Basic worksheet gives students the colors.
♥︎ Option B: Allows students to choose their own color scheme.
♥︎ Option C: Challenge page has students using a ruler to draw their own lines and create their own color key and design.
You'll get a 4-page PDF FREEBIE that includes 1 page of differentiation notes.
Suggestions for Use:
♥︎ Save this for an ease, no-prep substitute activity!
♥︎ Use this as a math/art center activity for the week of Valentine’s Day.
♥︎ Use the coloring sheet in a homework packet.
♥︎ Create a colorful bulletin board math/art display.
♥︎ Use the coloring pages that allow students to create their own color key as motivation or differentiation and see what students create!
Please leave feedback to keep these FREEBIES coming! ♥︎ Thank you!
MORE MATH & ART YOU MIGHT LIKE:
• Math Art BUNDLE of 7 products priced at almost 50% off!
• Math Art NON-HOLIDAY Positive Message Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art CHRISTMAS Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art THANKSGIVING Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art HALLOWEEN Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art ST. PATRICKS Divisibility Math Center Set
• Math Art EASTER Multiples Center Set
• Math Art VALENTINES (but OK to use ANY time) Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art Fractions Quilt Block Coloring
Math Art FREEBIES
• Math Art EASTER Multiples Math Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art ST. PATRICK’S Good LUCK With Divisibility Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art VALENTINES (but OK to use ANY time) Multiples Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art Fractions Quilt Block Coloring FREEBIE