Are you looking for a fun and creative way to review multiples and common multiples anytime of the year? Maybe you are looking for meaningful math activities to use that are fun ant not holiday themed? This set not only reinforces multiples, common multiples, but while students are coloring, they are thinking about their multiplication tables. This set is a no-prep easy to use set to leave for a substitute teacher, too!
I designed this set with random color placement so students cannot predict where the colors go in the design, so they have to use their math skills to determine the multiples in each cell of the design. Best yet, students will be ready for your fractions unit with these fun math center activities.
Use art to motivate students by reaching the creative side of their brain. Student will eagerly dig in and color these positive message designs but . . . Shhh! . . . Don’t tell them there are tons of answers needed on each worksheet!
This set has 6 days of coloring worksheets where students have to identify the multiples of two numbers, and then find the common multiples and color according the key.
Each day's lesson has two alternate worksheets to allow for remediation or differentiation. One of the options lets students choose their own color scheme and the other lets them place the multiples into the design before coloring! Word in this set are: Give, Happy, Hope, Help, Nice, Kind.
This no-prep math center also includes:
• 3 posters (definition and examples of multiples with answer key)
• A recording worksheet to use while coloring
• A practice worksheet to use prior to doing the coloring activity
• A quarter-fold reference booklet for students to use as an independent helper
• All answer keys included
Suggestions for Use:
• Keep students engaged learning math during December as students get excited for Christmas
• Use this as a math center for the week prior to Christmas
• Use this after reading the book, Wonder.
• Use this to connect math with Kindness Day.
• Use these to reinforce character education traits: Give, help, hope, kind, nice & happy
• Use the coloring sheets as a homework packet.
• Use one coloring sheet each day to reinforce multiples.
• Create a colorful bulletin board math/art display.
• Use this a math/art extension for your unit on multiples and least common multiples.
• Use the coloring pages that allow students to create their own color key as motivation or differentiation
There's 38 pages of PDF materials included. Click the preview button to see the visual each page in larger size.
**This product is included in the BUNDLE of 7 math art sets priced at almost 50% off! **
Keep the learning fun!
MORE MATH & ART YOU MIGHT LIKE:
• Math Art NON-HOLIDAY Positive Message Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art CHRISTMAS Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art THANKSGIVING Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art HALLOWEEN Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art ST. PATRICKS Divisibility Math Center Set
• Math Art EASTER Multiples Center Set
• Math Art VALENTINES (but OK to use ANY time) Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art Fractions Quilt Block Coloring
Math Art FREEBIES
• Math Art EASTER Multiples Math Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art ST. PATRICK’S Good LUCK With Divisibility Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art VALENTINES (but OK to use ANY time) Multiples Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art Fractions Quilt Block Coloring FREEBIE