These Functions Assessments can be used in a variety of ways -- measure growth, use as review, assign as homework, or gauge progress along the way!
What are the "Math Assessments: Functions"?
This product is a series of assessments which are designed as tests and quizzes. They cover a variety of topics for the 2nd/3rd grade student. Topics covered:
*translating words to expressions
*addition word problems
*subtraction word problems
*multiplication word problems
*division word problems
*two-step word problems
*symbols for number sentences
*missing digits in equations
What is included in "Math Assessments: Data & Probability"?
This product contains the following:
-Two (10) question tests
-Four (5) question quizzes
-Answer keys for all tests and quizzes
I really like these assessments! Are there other products in this series to help my students?
Yes! There are a total of ten Math Assessments, including the assessment you see here. You can see the other assessments at the links below:
1) Math Assessments: Addition & Subtraction
2) Math Assessments: Fractions, Decimals, & Money
3) Math Assessments: Geometry
4) Math Assessments: Multiplication & Division
5) Math Assessments: Place Value
6) Math Assessments: Time
7) Math Assessments: Measurement-Length, Perimeter, & Area
8) Math Assessments: Measurement-Temperature, Weight, & Capacity
9) Math Assessments: Data & Probability
There is also a bundle including all ten assessments (and it'll save you money
!) located here:
Math Assessments: Math Assessments Bundle