Math Assessment or Portfolio Piece
This is a collection of math strategies that students are learning from grade 2-6. It can be used as an assessment to see what strategies the students are comfortable with, or as a portfolio piece to show their parents what strategies they have learned.
* Using doubles
* Using compensation
* Using partitioning
* Using think addition for subtraction
* Using number lines
* Using groups
* Using arrays
* Using part-part-whole
This product includes:
* 6 pages all with specific questions to target the different strategies
* Questions for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
* A page to show the different compatible numbers students know
* Space for students to share their thinking on each of the questions
This was a great way for my students to show me what they had learned this year in a quick glance, as well as to show off to their parents during student-led conferences.