A freebie sampler of the Math Bump Bundle! Have your students develop their understanding of fractions with this fun game! Students will explore haves, thirds, quarters and fifths. Enjoy this freebie, and don't forget to leave feedback!
How to play:
- Roll a 0-9 dice or 0-9 spinner.
- Player will place a token of their own colour on the coordinating answer square.
- If you place your token on a square that has one token on it from another player, you may BUMP THEM OFF!
- Once a player has two of their own tokens on an answer square, it is 'locked' and noone else can land on it.
- The aim of the game is to try and 'lock' as many answer squares as possible.
**More Math Bump Games**
Interested in the Math Bump Growing Bundle? CLICK HERE!!
Fonts used: HelloEsliScript, Hello Firefly, HelloWhoaNelly (commercial licence purchased)
Clipart used: Fraction clipart
Commerical Licence purchased