A freebie sampler of the Math Bump Bundle! Have your students develop their understanding of fractions with this fun game! Students will explore haves, thirds, quarters and fifths. Enjoy this freebie, and don't forget to leave feedback!
How to play:
- Roll a 0-9 dice or 0-9 spinner.
- Player will place a token of their own colour on the coordinating answer square.
- If you place your token on a square that has one token on it from another player, you may BUMP THEM OFF!
- Once a player has two of their own tokens on an answer square, it is 'locked' and noone else can land on it.
- The aim of the game is to try and 'lock' as many answer squares as possible.
** Try other MATH BUMP games **
Math Bump Fractions FREEBIE sampler 1 page
Math Bump Growing Bundle
Math Bump Fractions Edition
Math Bump Time Edition
Math Bump Doubles Edition
Math Bump Australian Money Edition
Fonts used: HelloEsliScript, Hello Firefly, HelloWhoaNelly (commercial licence purchased)
Clipart used: Fraction clipart
Commerical Licence purchased