Have your students develop their understanding of varying Math concepts using this fun BUMP game! Included in this PDF are 12 different game boards in COLOUR and BW:
- Fractions- halves, thirds, quarters, and fifths (FREEBIE SAMPLER)
- Fractions- sixths, sevenths, eighths, ninths and tenths
- Time- o'clock
- Time- half past
- Time- o'clock and half past
- Time- quarter to and quarter past
- Doubles 1-10
- Doubles 11-20
- Doubles 20-30
- Doubles 25+
- Australian Money- Coins less than $2.00
- Australian Money- Coins less than $5.00
- Times Tables x1-12
How to play:
- Roll a 0-9 dice or 0-9 spinner.
- Player will place a token of their own colour on the coordinating answer square.
- If you place your token on a square that has one token on it from another player, you may BUMP THEM OFF!
- Once a player has two of their own tokens on an answer square, it is 'locked' and noone else can land on it.
- The aim of the game is to try and 'lock' as many answer squares as possible.
** Try other MATH BUMP games **
Math Bump Fractions FREEBIE sampler 1 page
Math Bump Growing Bundle
Math Bump Fractions Edition
Math Bump Time Edition
Math Bump Doubles Edition
Math Bump Australian Money Edition
Math Bump Times Tables Edition