Have your students develop their understanding of varying Math concepts using this fun BUMP game! Included in this PDF are 4 different game boards for this concept, in both colour and black and white.
** Try other MATH BUMP games **
Math Bump Fractions FREEBIE sampler 1 page
Math Bump Growing Bundle
Math Bump Fractions Edition
Math Bump Time Edition
Math Bump Doubles Edition
Math Bump Australian Money Edition
Math Bump Times Tables Edition
How to play:
- Roll a 0-9 dice or 0-9 spinner.
- Player will place a token of their own colour on the coordinating answer square.
- If you place your token on a square that has one token on it from another player, you may BUMP THEM OFF!
- Once a player has two of their own tokens on an answer square, it is 'locked' and noone else can land on it.
- The aim of the game is to try and 'lock' as many answer squares as possible.