Your whole teaching year in Math covered!
This bundle contains 75 products in a range of math topic areas which will cover the whole year of teaching, whether you are teaching Grade 3, Grade 4 or Grade 5. The majority of products are differentiated in their approach, starting with simple application and training questions, before developing their complexity - therefore supporting all abilities within one grade, or different abilities within different grades. The 75 products are all ready to go - simply download, prepare by copying, laminating or saving the PowerPoint presentations and you are all set for the year ahead!
All of these products when purchased together provide the full curriculum for the following aspects in your classroom provision. You will have a range of resources to provide an exciting math curriculum - including:
- PowerPoint lessons, with questions and answers provided for whole class or group teaching
- Posters for classroom display
- Board games for children to play cooperatively
- Loop Games (I have... Who has..?) for the whole class to play to embed skills in a variety of topics
- Bingo Games
- Snap! Games
- Assessment Tasks
- Photocopiable resources for hands on practice of varying skills
- Place Value cards
- Word and Number Searches to support maths practice in problem solving and spelling of mathematical language
- and more!
Within the 75 products, all the main math topics are covered with a range of different activities which include whole class teaching and assessment, games, Math Centers, home learning and classroom display features. You will receive the following:
- Times tables challenge, assessment and cards
- Multiplication and Division Grids
- Mental Arithmetic Place Value Cards
- Four Operations PowerPoint Activities and answers
- Four Operation Language Posters
- Four Operation Word Search
- Maths Board Game (Number, Fractions, Shape and Place Value)
- Fractions - adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing (PowerPoint and Games)
- Fractions, Decimals and Percentages - Step by Step to Mastery
- Fraction Posters - Finding fractions, decimals and percentages of amounts
- Fraction Loop Game
- Equivalency in Fractions (Snap!)
- 3D Shapes (Games, PowerPoint Activities, Posters)
- 3D Shape Loop Games - Images, nets and descriptions
- 3D Shape Bingo - Images, nets and descriptions
- 3D shape word search - Solve the problem and find the word
- 2D Shapes (Games, PowerPoint Activities, Posters)
- 2D and 3D shape Snap!
- 2D Shape Bingo
- 2D Shape PowerPoint - Classification of 2D shapes - embedding their properties
- Circles - Parts of a Circle, vocabulary, posters and games
- Angles - Naming angles, finding missing angles in shapes, names of specific and special lines within shapes
- Angle Loop Game - identifying the name of angles based on measures
- Angles and Lines - Loop Game - names of specific lines and angles
- Lines and Angles Word Search
- Roman Numerals (Snap! And Loop Games)
- Ratio and Proportion Game
- Probability (Language Cards, PowerPoint session, Game)
- Rotation, Reflection, Translation, Scale Up and Down - Photocopiable Worksheets
- Maths Builder Scheme
- Measures - Conversion Posters and PowerPoint Activity
- Whole School Mental Maths Challenge - Mathemagicians (Spelling Bee for Maths) including Challenge, answers, Power Points for each grade etc.
- Loop Game for Measures
- Loop Games for Place Value x 4
- Area, Perimeter and Volume of 2D and 3D Shapes - PowerPoint
- All about 1,000,000 (Flashcards, Loop Game, Number Search, Snap!)
- "I think of a number" Problem Solving PowerPoint challenges
- Factors (Posters, Coloring activity, Loop Game)
- Factor Fidget Spinner designers
- Factors Number Search
- Squared, Cubed and Root Numbers - Loop Game
- Mode, Mean, Median and Range (PowerPoint Challenge)
- 4 Operation Board Game
- 44 Activities with a 144 Multiplication Grid
- Four Operations Fidget Spinners
This bundle includes all you need to teach Math for the entire year. No prep required other than downloading and photocopying, or saving ready for using on Interactive Whiteboard. We think we have put together and incredible pack of resources which will save you hours in both planning, resource making and preparation, not to mention providing your children with an exciting, stimulating, engaging and challenging math curriculum.
We have also tried to make the price attractive too!
Thank you for visiting our store and viewing our resources. If you would like to be notified of new resources, why not follow us by clicking on the link above.