Do you have questions about this resource? Message me instantly by clicking HERE!
Math for the Year is a bundle of OVER 160 Flip and Solve Books.
This bundle was created to help students become confident mathematicians. These Flip and Solve Books provide opportunities for students to:
- Reason to make sense of mathematics
- Explain and justify their thinking
- Build fluency
- Use appropriate mathematical applications
- Persevere in problem-solving
These Flip and Solve Books can be used as you introduce new math units to your students. These books are PERFECT to use during small group instruction/math intervention time. They also work wonderfully as math tub/early finisher activities.
Information about the units:
Addition and Subtraction:
- Addition Within 20 – 10 books
- Adding Three Numbers – 10 books
- Subtraction Within 20 – 10 books
- Mixed Addition and Subtraction – 10 Books
Measurement and Data:
- Measuring (Nonstandard) – 10 Books
- Telling Time – 10 Books
- Represent and Interpret Data – 10 Books
Numbers and Operations in Base 10:
- Counting to 120 – 10 Books
- Tens and Ones (Place Value) – 10 Books
- Tens and Ones (Expanded Form) – 10 Books
- Comparing Numbers (greater than, less than, least to greatest) – 10 Books
- Two Dimensional Shapes – 10 Books
- Three Dimensional Shapes – 10 Books
- Fractions – 10 Books
- Counting Money – 10 Books (This does not come until 2nd grade for many states; however, I know a lot of teachers introduce money through Calendar Math.)
Possible Additional Future Packets: Double-digit addition, double-digit subtraction, adding and subtraction tens and ones, and K standards.
Want access to a library of free resources for K-2 students? Join the free VIP Resource Library here!
Come join my private group to connect and collaborate with other primary teachers! Join here!