This zip file contains:
Materials for each of the Objectives for Standards 6.RP.1. 6.RP.2, 6.RP3a
1. write a ratio using three different formats
2. use a table to find equivalent ratios
3. find missing values in equivalent ratio tables
4. understand ratios and rates and use that knowledge to solve real world problems
5. use ratio and rate language to describe mathematical relationships
6. use a table to reason about equivalent ratios
7. use a variety of diagrams to reason about equivalent ratios
8. plot the pairs of values in a table on a coordinate plane
9. Understand that equivalent ratios can help identify proportions
Class Notes, examples, Open response Questions, Power Point, Practice Quiz and Quiz are all included.
Some of these items are individually on sale on my tpt site but this zip file contains everything you need for CCSS Grade 6 Ratios.