Grades 4-5 SMART Board Math Calendar: Day Files Set 8
…because math calendar is not just for primary grades!
(Although, if you do teach grades 1-3, I have a calendar routine for you, too!)
Grades 1-3 Common Core-Aligned SmartBoard Math Calendar
Are you looking for a way to boost your 4th or 5th grade students’ math scores? My SMART Board Math Calendar is an excellent way to give students regular and repeated practice with a wide variety of key math concepts and vocabulary in just 15 minutes a day. Since implementing it in my classroom, I have seen tremendous growth in my students’ test scores! It is colorful, interactive, Common Core aligned, and your students will love it! Please download my preview file for more details and screenshots.
NOTE: You must have Smart Notebook or compatible software to open this file. If you are unsure, download the free preview. It is written in Smart Notebook and a compatibility check page. If you are able to interact with this page, you should be okay.
With This Purchase You Will Receive:
Set 8 of the Day Files: Days 158-180, (Each file in this set has 3 pages, for a total of 69 pages), plus printable student recording sheets, and directions for use.
Day Files are intended to be used in conjunction with the Core Calendar file, which is available in my TPT Store bundled with Set 1 of the Day Files. Unlike the Core Calendar file, which gets saved every day, (because you add to the content from the day before), each Day File gets used once and is NOT SAVED. That way, it resets for your class next year! Set 8 features a fun camping theme, and as always, tons of math!
Math Skills Addressed in Day Files Set 8-Days 158-180:
• Multiplying fractions by a whole number
• finding fractions of a group
• equivalent fractions
• simplifying fractions
• comparing and ordering fractions with unlike denominators
• converting fractions to percent
• converting percent to decimals
• decimal fractions
• reading/writing/comparing decimals
• rounding to million’s place
• Function Robot (input/output)
• finding missing angle measures
• place value to million’s place
• expanded notation
• algebraic reasoning
• analyze and continue patterns
• elapsed time, forward and backward
• number riddles/mental math
• coordinate grids
**Please note that when you download the preview file, while it is a Smart Notebook file, the pages are only screen shots of the actual calendar files, so they will not be interactive. To see an interactive file, download my FREEBIE Math Calendar Sample below.
Check out my other SmartBoard Math Calendar Sets!
FREEBIE Math Calendar Sample
Core Calendar and Set 1
Day Files Set 2
Day Files Set 3
Day Files Set 4
Day Files Set 5
Day Files Set 6
Day Files Set 7
Grades 4-5 SMARTBoard Math Calendar Mega-Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the little green star near my logo on any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then be notified when I post new products!
Thanks for checking out my file!
Cathy MGaffin, aka Downeast Teach