Math Card Games | 3rd Grade Math
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Tired of assigning worksheets for homework? Looking for a way to make homework more fun, yet still meaningful? Want a way to make homework flexible with options for busy families? My TEAM Homework system has solved these problems and more for many classrooms! You can read all about TEAM HomewoPrice $24.99Original Price $37.93Save $12.94
Tired of assigning worksheets for math homework? Looking for a way to make homework more fun, yet still meaningful? This pack is filled with math games that correlate with every Common Core domain for 3rd grade. Ideas for implementing the TEAM homework approach is also included for accountability. Everything you need for the year is included in this pack!
An entire unit filled with math game cards that correlate to 3rd grade Common Core standards. These games are perfect for homework and the unit also includes ideas for implementation of a TEAM homework approach. (Includes 9 files below)
1) TEAM Homework Letter: A letter to give to parents explaining the TEAM homework process.
2) TEAM Homework Bookmarks: A set of bookmarks to list weekly homework tasks. (PDF Form is fillable, but not editable)
3) Math Games Cover: A cover to use with the math game cards. Assembly tips included!
4) Operations & Algebraic Thinking Games: A set of 10 games addressing the operations & algebraic thinking domain.
5) Number & Operations in Base Ten Games: A set of 4 games addressing the number & operations in base ten domain.
6) Number & Operations in Fractions Games: A set of 6 games addressing the number & operations in fractions domain.
7) Measurement & Data Games: A set of 6 games addressing the measurement & data domain.
8) Peek-a-Boo Clock: A clock to create and use to practice telling time.
9) Geometry Games: A set of 2 games addressing the geometry domain.
**NEW: Editable Parent Letter and Homework Bookmarks
We also offer this product in a...
★ REACH OUT WITH IDEAS OR QUESTIONS
Feel free to reach out if you have questions or need assistance that TPT support can't provide. I love to hear from teachers, esepcially if you have ideas for future resources you'd like to see from me.
★ EARNING TPT CREDITS
You earn credits to spend on TPT each time you leave a product review. Your reviews also help other teachers choose the best resources for their classrooms. Please leave a review of this resource after using it in your classroom.
✔️ Copyrighted by Teacher's Clubhouse, Inc.
✔️ This purchase includes a license for one teacher for personal use in their classroom
✖️ Licenses are non-transferable, which means the license to use this resource cannot be passed to another teacher
✖️ This resource may not be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing additional licenses
✔️ Additional licenses may be purchased at a discounted rate
✖️ This resource may not be uploaded to the internet. This includes websites and network drives, unless the site is password protected and only accessible to students
★ CONNECT WITH ME:
Follow my store and social media pages to be the first to know about new resources, updates, sales and freebies!