Find the Math is a simple, easy to use game that explores mathematics across the globe! Over 101 original, colorful pictures connect math concepts to the real world, including simple shapes/polygons, angles, parallel lines, perpendicular lines, estimating distance, three- dimensional shapes, symmetry and more! Pictures can be used to develop concepts, illustrate mathematical ideas, and introduce lessons at all levels, K - 12.
- Fun challenging game for introducing, expanding, and considering
the implementation of math concepts
- Use with the whole class, with a partner, in teams, or individually
- Use as an independent math center activity
- Print and go or use the Powerpoint provided
- Use as a Do Now
- Fabulous discussion starters!
- Includes photos from Europe and the United States
1. Study the image closely (101 images to choose from).
2. Consider the math used and needed in each situation.
3. List all of the math concepts you can identify in the picture.
Visit us on Facebook! Elementary Skills and Strategies
Do you like to save money?
Simply provide product feedback on this purchase, including both a fair rating and comment, and earn 1 TPT credit for every $1.00 spent.
For example, if you provide feedback on an item you purchased for $5.00, you will earn 5 TPT credits, which can be used toward a future purchase!