Math center games that your students will love! This pdf contains 8 ready to use, self-checking math center games for the Fractions Common Core Standards for 4th Grade. Easy prep! All you will need to do is print, laminate, gather 2 die and a dry erase marker.
You will receive two versions of the game, one in black and white, the other in color. An answer key is included so your student will be able to check their own answers.
This game works well for 2, 3, or 4 players. Students could even play it by themselves for extra practice.
Directions for play: students roll the two dice, add up their number and find that on the game board. They answer the corresponding question, and check their answer on the answer sheet. They can add up points or just initial they get the answer correct.
Skills that are included:
1. Writing equivalent fractions
2. Comparing fractions with like denominators
3. Adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators
4. Adding and subtracting mixed numbers
5. Multiplying a fraction by a whole number
6. Adding fractions with denominators of 10 and 100
7. Identifying fractions, decimals and percents
8. Comparing decimals to the hundredths
Check out these other great items!
♥4th Grade Common Core Quick Checks
♥Spring Fractions Mystery Pictures
♥Pattern Block Fractions Activity Cards
Follow me for news about upcoming sales, new items and freebies!!!
Leave me some feedback! I love to hear from you!