Products in this Bundle (83)
showing 1-5 of 83 products
If you are looking for math center games or test prep for your third, fourth, or fifth grade students to use all year long – this is the bundle for you! Filled with great math center products, this bundle would cost you over $300 if you bought each product individually. Look at how much you can save!
**The download in this file CAN be sent home in a distance learning packet, emailed directly to families, or sent over a site (NOT public) due to COVID19. Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchase. Thank you!
**Please note that some of the puzzles are now compatible with Google Slides. The plan is to eventually make them all digitally compatible in this manner, but this has NOT yet happened and I don't have a firm completion date in mind.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 80+ different Magic Square Puzzles (many with differentiated options!)
- Make sure you look at the previews and covers to see what differentiation options are included.
- Many puzzles have DIGITAL options, but not all at this time.
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Print and send these home in a distance learning packet for remote or eLearning
TEACHERS WHO HAVE USED THIS RESOURCE HAVE SAID:
- This was incredibly fun! My students now beg for Magic Squares!
- My kids had fun with this and I liked that I could differentiate with my groups.
- Kids love these puzzles. They are good for small group or can be used by the early finishers. Thank you!
- I teach a multiage class of fourth and fifth graders and think this product is perfect for them. Thanks.
- I love that it is a puzzle so students are challenged and have fun. Thank you so much for your wonderful work!
- I absolutely love these! This is a great resource for small groups with skills to review all year long!
This is NOT a growing bundle.
This math test prep bundle would be especially great for special education, Title I, or teachers who teach in a multi-grade classroom because of the multitude of resources you receive. Homeschool parents would be able to use these literacy resources for years with their own children!
While this product would be great for math test prep, it can certainly be used ANY time of year!
Still not sure how Magic Squares work? Check out this blog post! (There are also great ideas for remediation and extension at the post as well!)
Love Magic Square Puzzles? You can find even more in my store!
Magic Square Puzzles are great for math centers, review, early and fast finishers, enrichment, GATE (gifted and talented education), math test prep, and critical thinking skills. Students with special needs also do well with these once they understand the concept. Any student that needs a lesson in perseverance will benefit from Magic Square Puzzles. With this fun game format your students will stay engaged while practicing necessary skills!
Just print and quickly cut on the lines and you have instant learning math centers that make skill practice fun and engaging.
Thanks for looking!
You'll love our other bundles as well! Check them out now!