Math Centers (0 to 20, Addition, Subtraction) | Kindergarten & First Grade
- Easel Activity
These number and operations math centers feature a fun button theme! They focus on skills such as counting, reading and writing numbers, addition and subtraction.
Included in this pack:
- 3 x Number write and wipe mats (0 to 9, 1 to 20 and 1 to 20)
- Playdough mats with ten frames (0 to 20)
- Counting 10 frames and 20 frames
- Number cards (0 to 20) - includes number cards and number words
- Number lines (0 to 10, 0 to 20 and 0 to 12 to play a dice addition game) * Addition twenty frames mats with space to write a sum
- Addition sum cards (20 sums up to 10, 20 sums up to 20)
- Subtraction sum cards (20 sum cards up to 10, 20 sums up to 20)
- Storage labels to organize the resources
- 4 x Number line addition recording worksheets
- 2 x Number line subtraction recording worksheets
- 4 x Shake, spill and add worksheets (addition to 5, 10, 15 and 20)
- Ten frame addition up to 10
- Ten frame addition up to 20
- Ten frame subtraction up to 10
- Ten frame subtraction up to 20
- Number line addition up to 10
- Number line addition up to 20
- Number line subtraction up to 10
- Number line subtraction up to 20
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Counting Bear Mats and Activities (Numbers 0-30)
>>> Dinosaur Math Bundle (Numbers 0 to 20)
>>> Dab a Number Worksheets (0 to 30)
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.