Math center games that your students will love! This pdf contains 11 ready to use, self-checking math center games for the Numbers in Base Ten Common Core Standards for 4th Grade. Easy prep! All you will need to do is print, laminate, gather 2 die and a dry erase marker.
You will receive two versions of the game, one in black and white, the other in color. An answer key is included so your student will be able to check their own answers.
This game works well for 2, 3, or 4 players. Students could even play it by themselves for extra practice.
Directions for play: students roll the two dice, add up their number and find that on the game board. They answer the corresponding question, and check their answer on the answer sheet. They can add up points or just initial they get the answer correct.
Skills that are included:
1. Compare place value
2. Multiplying by multiples of 10
3. Write numbers in expanded form
4. Write numbers in word form
5. Compare numbers
6. Rounding numbers to the underlined place value
7. Adding 4 digit numbers
8. Subtraction 4 digit numbers
9. Multiplying 3 and 4 digit numbers by 1 number
10. Multiplying 2 digit by 2 digit numbers
11. Dividing 3 and 4 digit numbers by a 1 digit number
Check out these other great items!
♥4th Grade Common Core Quick Checks
♥Spring Fractions Mystery Pictures
♥Pattern Block Fractions Activity Cards
Follow me for news about upcoming sales, new items and freebies!!!
Leave me some feedback! I love to hear from you!